Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Money meant next to nothing to Edward or the rest of the Cullens. - Bella

If I manage to scrape together 1000 dollar before March-ish I will be spending my 17th in the lovely city on London, England.
I will be with my lovely older sister Siobhan who is over there as an Au-pair. Well she works in Ireland but we would be staying in a beautiful apartment which is owned by her employers parents.
And if I manage to get this money, I could quite possibly be snuck into one of the new it clubs dancing up a storm. Maybe even VIP. This is if I manage to work enough over the rest of the holidays to afford it. But I would feel extremely over the moon happy if I could because:
1* I would have worked for it.
2* I would be also making my sister really happy cause we won't see her until hopefully at Christmas.
So fingers crossed and I'll wish on my lucky star.

xx raid

1 comment:

lindy/ said...

DO ITTTTT! Except Heathrow would have to be the scariest mother-effing place in the world, but other than that, DO ITTT!