Monday, April 12, 2010

Yeah, it’s an off day when I don’t get somebody telling me how edible I smell. - Bella Swan

Well today rather sucked. I'm sitting up for the first time today feeling like crap. I downloaded the Facebook app and the Tumblr app to my iPod. Which didn't really help make me feel better cause nobody talked to me. Well not surprised since almost everyone was at school :(
I was able to do some Theatre h/w though which was good. But still have some Legal revision I could be doing but when ever I open the book a feel sick from the smell of it. I can smell almost everything today, even mums perfume made me feel ill. But I've always hated the smell of school books and magazines. I get all lightheaded from the chemically smell, not because I don't like doing the work.
So I have my legal book sitting outside opened to the page I need in hopes that the smell work be so overpowering when I go to do my work.
Here's hoping...
xx raid

No comments: